Great Expectations home healthcare services agency is here to assist you with both long-term or respite solutions, providing excellent and professionally trained staff for live-in or live-out care.
Great Expectations home health care Alexandria VA, Cheverly MD services include:
- Case Management to help you develop a care-giving plan that best meets your needs.
- In-Home education for family caregivers to teach hands-on, practical skills and provide information about managing health problems that the elder may face.
- Telephone Support Groups to provide family caregivers an opportunity to learn and discuss issues by phone with other family members and professionals.
- Educational Seminars on practical topics such as therapeutic activities, fall prevention, nutrition and blood pressure counseling.
- “Spring” Cleaning to give the home in which the elder lives a thorough cleaning once a year.
- Reimbursements for purchases of care-giving-related supplies such as incontinence products, medications that are not covered by insurance, and home equipment.
- Reimbursements for respite care to allow family caregivers to get a break by either bringing an agency respite service into the home to care for the elder or placing their relative in an overnight facility.
- Reimbursements for Family/Friend respite care assistance in which the family caregiver identifies and pays other family members or friends to help provide care.
1. Assisted Home Care
2. In Home Care Givers
3. Senior Home Care Services
4. Private Home Care Agencies
5. Hospice at Home Care
6. Personal and Home Care Aides